• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

TNT.tv

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Guest
I don't really care much for the .tv extension, or TNT for that matter, but I was watching a show on TNT, and next to the logo, they added a .tv. I think this is the perfect example of how .tv can be used. Hope the price doesn't go up too much when it comes time to renew!
 
They've been doing this for quite some time. (using the .tv logo) NIce to see it get some exposure as well.
 
Yeah I've seen them doing it, great exposure I agree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom