• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Toronto Area Domainer Cocktail this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilze

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
445
Reaction score
18
Ilze, aka QueenMother, and Wayne, of Irex, aka 6sons will be hosting a
Domainer Cocktail this Friday April 13 at 7 30pm. Alloro Lounge in the Holiday Inn
Burlington Hotel and Conference Center
3063 South Service Road
Burlington, Ontario.
1-905-639-4443
This is a go and there is no set minimum for attendance however please drop a PM or post if you can commit to it. This is a casual, informal gathering for whoever can make it to touch base and share.
 
Very conveniently not far off from GO transit, which is great as I don't drive.

Still a bit of a trek from midtown Toronto. I'll put myself in as a 50% "yes". Interested to see who else might come along.
 
i should be going - nice and close for me!
 
Great idea, too bad I'm about 4 provinces over to the west. Hopefully there is good attendance.

Congrats on your recent LLL.ca sale, saw it in the DNJ weekly report.
 
Interesting. Might be worth checking it out. I live at Yonge & Dundas.
 
Great idea, too bad I'm about 4 provinces over to the west. Hopefully there is good attendance.

Congrats on your recent LLL.ca sale, saw it in the DNJ weekly report.

Robert,
It is a pity you will not be able to attend. There will be a CIRA AGM coming up here in Ottawa. Maybe you can fly out then?
 
Interesting idea, how big is the Toronto domainer community? And why on earth do you pronounce it 'Torono'? :D
 
Just a reminder. Hope to see you there. I know there is mapquest but off the QEW you go south on Guelph Line and then left on the south service road a short distance. If you miss the ssr you can take the quick left on Harvester road also. Holiday Inn is right in view on the QEW.
 
I am looking forward to seeing everyone there tonight. I've already got my special shirt picked out. Kudos to Ilze and Wayne for organizing this.

Bill
 
Interesting idea, how big is the Toronto domainer community? And why on earth do you pronounce it 'Torono'? :D

I think it is actually 'Toronnah' now. ;)
 
on my way - see everyone soon
 
Had to work tonight - couldn't make it. Hopefully we'll get a chance to do another one soon!
 
We will have to organize something for the PEI contingent - steak and beer in Charlottetown - this summer. Is Wallace out there somewhere?
 
I think he moved to the left coast..
 
is that your left or my left, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom