Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Traffic NY Moniker Auction starts Today at 4PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you planning to bid this Wednesday (today) in The Moniker Live and Extended Auctions at Traffic NY?

Please let me know if I can assist you with any of the domain(s) info, or if you would like to proxy bid, telephone bid, or bid online.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRAFFIC NY
Brooklyn Bridge Marriott, Brooklyn USA
October 26 - 30, 2009

Premium Live Auction
Powered by SnapNames Live Technology
Wednesday, October 28, 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time

Extended Online Auction
October 28 – November 4, 3:15 EST

The auction catalog has been updated to include category assignments for each domain name, allowing for easy filtering and sorting to find domains in verticals of interest to you. View the catalog online or download the file to view full domain statistics and categories.

If you are unable to attend TRAFFIC NY, you can still participate in the Moniker auctions. You can download the SnapNames LIVE bidding software http://domainauctions.moniker.com/2009/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.-NY-Auctions to watch the auction online and place your bids in real-time. Moniker also offers telephone proxy bidding and absentee bidding http://domainauctions.moniker.com/phoneProxy?form=absentee&aid=146

Learn more about all our bidding options and view the catalog go here: http://domainauctions.moniker.com/2009/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.-NY-Auctions

Here are some of the live auction domains that will be featured:

40.com
Tube.com
OfficSupply.com
NewYorkSingles.com
AfricanAmericans.com
Arbitration.com
FamilyVacation.com
Bands.com
CollegeEducation.com
DataCenters.com
Ebuy.com
FreeSex.com
HouseRentals.com
Feature.com
Mediation.com
PenPals.com
Photo.com
AutoClassifieds.com
QB.com
SecondMortgage.com
Stuff.com
NewYorkers.com
Townhouses.com
TreasuryBonds.com
Raspberry.com
Tube.com
TradeMarkLawyers.com
WineCellar.com
PearlEarings.com
Zimbabwe.com

There are great domains being offered at great prices in all price ranges.

Let me know if I can assist you.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-969-9155
MSN: [email protected]

www.Moniker.com
ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, Premium Domain Sales & Escrow
Services

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"
Notice to Recipient: This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary and/or Registry Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may not be retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent of Moniker.com. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking at a couple, but it would be greatly appreciated if you can move some of my domains to the live auction ^_^ They are priced to sell!

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John,

I think the extended auction is on the 29th - not 28th according to the info from your website unless you make a change?

* Premium Live Auction: Wed, Oct 28, 4:00 - 6:30 PM ET
* Extended Online Auction: Thu, Oct 29, 3:15 PM - Wed, Nov 4, 3:15 PM ET

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John,

I think the extended auction is on the 29th - not 28th according to the info from your website unless you make a change?

* Premium Live Auction: Wed, Oct 28, 4:00 - 6:30 PM ET
* Extended Online Auction: Thu, Oct 29, 3:15 PM - Wed, Nov 4, 3:15 PM ET

Extended starts the 29th indeed.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the extended auction start tonight. why don't I see the names in my snapnames account (under seller dashboard). How soon do you release the names before the auction start?

Thanks,

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can download the SnapNames LIVE bidding software [
This, for me personally is where it falls down .. I don't want to download / install your 3rd party software on my PC.

Why you can't integrate it with the snapnames platform is beyond me. Is it a money issue?

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It looks like they sold 12 out of 50 so far or 25%

Last edited:

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The platform was built that way on purpose, It is n't to discourage anyone from watching but the software download makes it a better platform for those that are bidding.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The platform was built that way on purpose, It is n't to discourage anyone from watching but the software download makes it a better platform for those that are bidding.
Point taken .. but look at it from another perspective.
Downloading and installing software from a 3rd party is something that should be done with caution.
In any case, if it was on the snapnames platform (Separate server so it doesn't interfere with day to day business) then you as a company are now looking at new 'sign ups' = business = I can retire early.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the extended auction started tonight? there is a couple domains I would like to bid on...

Thanks!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For years at the many past auctions too it appears they always make it tough or hard to figure out how to view the live auctions. No idea why. It would seem like the more participation and publicity with easy viewing for everyone (not just the likely bidders who need to install unwanted software) would be welcome and a good thing - but what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators