• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Traffic Stats Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
2
I have a domain that is not parked yet, using webalizer stats off the server to see what kind of traffic it is getting.

The top referrers for the domain are

- (Direct Request)
http://www.thedomainname.com/
http://thedomainname.com/
http://thedomainname.com

It is the (Direct Request) referrer that I am most interested in. Does this mean the top referrer is type in traffic? I thought the following three referrers would be the type in traffic.

Then on the usage by country, it says Network 51% Unresolved/Unknown 23% US Commercial 21% India 5%

It is here that iam interested in "network" as usage by country. I believe the (direct request) coincindes with "network" traffic. I was just wondering what is thsi traffic? Maybe this is normal but i dont use webalizer or server stats very often so I am unclear.

I would appreciate any comments of answers you may have. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom