• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Transfer out from OpenSRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
I have a domain registered via a tucows reseller (canaca.com) and I see no auth code, Domain locking is even disabled. I contacted then a few months back and they didnt know what a domain transfer meant so I gave up, The domain has 30 days until expiry and I dont want to renew there so any Idea on how to get a domain out of tucows? :(
 
If it's not locked just go ahead and initiate the transfer.
 
Thanks - I give it a shot leaving Auth Code field blank
 
I sent them a very nasty email (being polite) asking they send me what I ask for this time, Last time I asked for my auth code they sent me my login information (including password).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom