• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Transfering a domain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whydna

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a domain at Godaddy and one at Resellerclub.

I am trying to transfer them both over to namecheap. I unlocked both names, and initiated transfer via namecheap.

Is this all I have to do? I've waited about 2 days, and nothing has happened. In namecheap it says "Transfer in progress, no known issues at this time" but it also says something about "not being able to find contact information for UWhois".

How long does it usually take? Did I initiate the transfer properly? I checked the corresponding contact email via whois but did not recieve anything.

Please help,
thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom