• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ttyl.asia = Talk to you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

webdom

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
149
Reaction score
0


Ok I know everyone here says this or has said this. Paris hilton even turned this into a huge saying and now everyone useing this quote. ttyl is something I use almost everyday on text message. Which means Talk to you later. Please put your best offers and I will ttyl.

Thanks,
David

TTYL.ASIA
ttyl.asia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom