• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.TV dns and redirect changing, what about yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
Check your .TV domain names dns or redirect.

Mine is redirecting to carsondaly.tv (ofcourse not mine) and another domain .tv changed my dns from namedrive to domainspa.

I have to change back the dns and update the redirect. I have to monitor this now. I forwarded my issue with Enom using my ETP account to raise the flag.

I hope everything is doing ok with your .tv domains.

Share your horrific story related to Enom.tv transition.

Regards,
Em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom