• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Two questions about transferring .eu domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.netAzam.net is verified member.

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
16
I wish to transfer my .eu domain names from one registrar to another.

How long before the expiry of the domain names must I initiate the transfer? Can I transfer the domain names just 10 or 15 days before they are about to expire? Or must it be at least a month like with .com domain names?

If I transfer a .eu domain name, will its registration period extend for a year, as is the case with .com and other TLDs? I have heard that EURid don't add an extra year on top of the registration period remaining with the existing registrar.

Thank you :)
 
Ask the gaining registrar. Terms vary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom