• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Two Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPinelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
0
1- I have an email list i've compiled with a friend running poker nights. The emails were manually entered into a word document.

How can i take the emails and create something that has them seperated by commas so i can send a bulk email of upcoming events?

2- I'm looking to have a HTML email created for our business. Where can I get one done at a decent price if I provide all graphics?

Thanks
Matt
 
thanks for the help.

now i just need a html email
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom