• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Umm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello,
my hosting plan allows me to host 5 domains. I have one so far and I would like to add another. How do I do this? Do I just change my DNS to theirs? Or, am I supposed to run it by my hosting company first? Thanks... Nicolas
 
in CPanel, go to "Addon Domains" and add it there.

Then change the nameservers to those of your host & you're done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom