• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Uniques ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Hi

Can anyone explain this ?

I have moved some domains to 1plus.net to test the water, on their stats they are showing a big improvement for uniques. When I look at the IP addresses of these uniques I see that many of them are similar and start with the same few numbers, see below;


ID IP Date
185390 195.93.21.34 2006-06-06
242964 64.246.165.190 2006-06-08
245716 68.142.250.188 2006-06-08
245718 68.142.249.11 2006-06-08
251620 66.194.6.71 2006-06-09
257984 65.55.246.113 2006-06-09
291998 208.66.195.5 2006-06-09
319172 66.194.6.72 2006-06-10
313519 208.66.195.11 2006-06-10
306738 66.249.66.18 2006-06-10
306729 195.93.21.34 2006-06-10
296351 208.66.195.5 2006-06-10
325795 64.246.165.140 2006-06-11
328553 68.142.251.20 2006-06-11
328555 68.142.249.11 2006-06-11
331973 68.142.251.86 2006-06-11
331974 68.142.250.201 2006-06-11
347388 205.205.145.169 2006-06-12

I've contacted 1plus but not heard back yet. What is the reason ?

Thanks - Jas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom