Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

{URGENT} Looking for Sponsors - Direct Reach to Over 500,000 Unique Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Donny from BattleForums.com, and I’d like to offer you an opportunity to directly advertise your company or website to a project 500,000+ gaming-specific prospects through our promotional contest that we will be holding on July 30th through to August 8th. We are looking for sponsored prizes, in exchange for extensive advertising to a targeted and massive audience.

We are in the process of planning one of the largest contests in the history of the video gaming community. Before we get any further however, let me give you a few demographics of our current memberbase of BattleForums.com:

- 65,000+ members
- Majority of 18-24 year old males
- 64% (2/3) of members are over 21
- 36% (1/3) of members are under 21
- 270,000+ unique visitors/month, 92.16% of which is organic traffic
- Majority of traffic is from the US

This contest we are planning will take place on BattleForums.com and last for approximately 10 days. This is actually the second ‘part’ of our community re-launch. The first part of it, we toped at over 15,000 unique visits in a single day, and all we did was release a new portal for our front pages (and also with the help of a new game that was announced) – no third party advertising whatsoever. It is definite that the traffic through this promotion will more than overlap our previous results. We’d like to place your offer directly in front of this massive and hungry traffic.

This promotional contest will be broken down into three sections; the preparation stage (gathering joint venture partners and prizes from sponsors, etc), the pre-launch stage (building community interest and scarcity), and the contest launch. We have contacts with over 200+ gaming communities, some of which feature memberbases of over 40,000 (all of which will be receiving direct promotions of the contest either via email, through site announcements, or both). Generally speaking, everyone in the gaming community will be talking about this contest before it even starts.

We also have a sophisticated JV program set up to attract even more partners who will be promoting this contest. Furthermore, the contest is designed to be viral and self-promoting. The bottom line is, well, there will be a LOT of eyes on your offer if you decide to sponsor us. This is all in addition to our current list of 65,000+ member emails who will be receiving direct emails concerning our sponsors for this contest.

But in order for this to be successful, we need your help. Without sponsored prizes, it is impossible for this contest to work. We are looking for any number of prizes valued at a minimum of $100 in total. In exchange, we will attach your company name or product throughout our website, in our pre-launch emails, and in all discussions concerning the contest. Of course, the higher the value of the prizes offered, the more advertising you will receive. Heck, if you can offer us an absolutely amazing prize, we’ll name the contest after your company!

All sponsored prizes must be planned out and accounted for by the 25th of July. If you are interested, please get in contact with me as soon as possible, and I’m sure we can work something out that will be beneficial to both of us :).

Phone: 604 220 2979 (Canada – PST)
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Thank You,
Donny Ouyang

BattleForums.com
Kinkarso Tech Limited

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all sponsors. We need to get all sponsored prizes accounted for by the 25th, so if you are interested in any way, please get in touch with me as soon as possible :).

Thank you,
Donny

Email: donny.o[at]kinkarso.com
Phone: 6042202979

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators