• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Valentine's Day - What did you give?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
0
Just wondering what you guys/gals bought your other halves for Valentine's day?

I ended up spending £450 on a ring. I hope she doesn't think I'm proposing %+|

So let's see the romantics emerge from the woodwork!

Lonely hearts may also sob here :approve:
 
*sobs* I'll be all lonely tommorow, Just me and my computer...haha
 
I bought a Gymcard for my girlfreind =) And a rose with a romantic card...
 
A smile call to my friends.
Hope they be happy.
 
Dimva said:
I bought a Gymcard for my girlfreind =)

Great gift if she already works out, if not she could think you're trying to tell her something :smartass:
 
NameYourself said:
Great gift if she already works out, if not she could think you're trying to tell her something :smartass:

I was about to say the same thing... that or that she's spending too much time with you and you want to give her some "space" LOL

Stil I'm Mr LastMinute, XMAS got her diamond ear rings & necklace (on XMAS eve at 8:40pm) so expectations are high for tomorrow :worried: and ofcourse got her nothing so far....A ring will be heavily misunderstood..oh please help me :/
 
smarouli said:
....A ring will be heavily misunderstood..oh please help me :/

LOL!!! Good luck with that one champ.

It'll be the same for me as always... Dinner, Drinks, Sex, Sleep!
 
She wants a Gucci Handbag.. my wallet will be empty in a few hours...
 
tekz999 said:
She wants a Gucci Handbag.. my wallet will be empty in a few hours...

Gucci is ok, it's the LV new line you should be afraid of.. If I were you I'd take it and RUN!!!
 
My wallet is now officially emptied. Flowers + Gucci + Candle light dinner = empty wallet.... ooook, back to work.
 
Chocolates, cards a a cute little teddy bear!!
 
Flowers, dinner, card, plus I always design a card or e-card for her on these 'special occasions' (birthday, anniversary, Valentine's) as well, so this time, too. :-)
 
Dinner together and a CD holder ;-), my Gf likes the presents that i give to her
I got an invitation for a cinema with her ;-) how sweet
 
Dinner and a DS game - 4 games in one, Monopoly,boggle,battleship and something else.
She's a nerd and couldn't be happier.
 
so am I the only one who was thinking of giving her out a couple of NNN.NET domains? :)
 
i bought myself some new LCD mounts. mmmm. lcd mounts....
 
smarouli said:
so am I the only one who was thinking of giving her out a couple of NNN.NET domains? :)


LOLZ at that one! But seriously, if your GF was in the domaining industry, i think it would have made a pretty nice gift!

Luc said:
i bought myself some new LCD mounts. mmmm. lcd mounts....


In love with yourself!!?
 
fullreign said:
LOL!!! Good luck with that one champ.

It'll be the same for me as always... Dinner, Drinks, Sex, Sleep!

Mine was more like dinner, drinks, sleep.... I offered the sex but she laughed. ;)

It is a known fact that on a holiday like birthday married men want sex, married women want the night off. Valentine's day is no different if your married.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
Mine was more like dinner, drinks, sleep.... I offered the sex but she laughed. ;)

It is a known fact that on a holiday like birthday married men want sex, married women want the night off. Valentine's day is no different if your married.

-=DCG=-


You've just given me my final excuse for not marrying ever! :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom