• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

VBulletin query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
626
Reaction score
0
I have a forum where certain parts of it are really busy but other parts arent, I want it so members need xxx amount of posts to get into the busy forums to try and make the other ones more busy, but thing is I want that for all the current members too and not just the new members and I got told I cant reset post counts, any ideas?
 
Ross1982 said:
I have a forum where certain parts of it are really busy but other parts arent, I want it so members need xxx amount of posts to get into the busy forums to try and make the other ones more busy, but thing is I want that for all the current members too and not just the new members and I got told I cant reset post counts, any ideas?
Is'nt there an option for this when making a new forum in the vBulletin Admin Area? [I'll double check my admin panel and get back to this]

Edit: apparently not, i thought i had seen this somewhere in the admin panel though, guess not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom