• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Website Verizon Typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ydnaemsti

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Looking for verizon.com and verizonwireless.com typos.
You must have stats, or the domain has to have overture score.

Budget: $5000. Will depend how many you have.
ALSO, I'm not an attorney or anything like that. PM if you have anything, but I know most domainers do, as I'm buying them from big portfolio lists.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom