• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Vermin.ca $50 us offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
There has been some nice prices on some CA domain auctions.
So, I,d like to showcase Vermin.ca,
I imagine its worth more than $30 us.
I,ll put it up, special for you Df,ers
Anybody willing to pay $30 us, can start off, I,ll leave it here for a few days the highest offer, dated with post here, takes it.
Its Registered at Namespro.ca and will accept paypal.
 
There has been some nice prices on some CA domain auctions.
So, I,d like to showcase Vermin.ca,
I imagine its worth more than $30 us.
I,ll put it up, special for you Df,ers
Anybody willing to pay $30 us, can start off, I,ll leave it here for a few days the highest offer, dated with post here, takes it.
Its Registered at Namespro.ca and will accept paypal.

Well, here is a price drop, lets try this :)
 
Whois saying Vermin.ca is suspended..

Expired?
 
Whois saying Vermin.ca is suspended..

Expired?
Good eye Jaydub, Expired April 12, thats correct, so with CA,s there is a 30 day grace period to renew the name etc...
So ok until May12

Here are some more expiring:

pedestal.ca 2 APR 07

peaceofficer.ca
parcelpost.ca
pop-ups.ca
plumming.ca
pizz.ca
vizor.ca
toilette.ca
zircons.ca
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom