• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Vista Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Yes I jumped on the bandwagon and registered a few - a couple of them being very marginal :D

Anyway, I guess they are all coming up for renewal for people, what's everyone doing?
 
I will be renewing and eventually developing the two Vista domains I own.

Regards
AP
 
I only registered mine a few months ago in March, so not for me. And since I actually developed one with a friend I am now trying to get rid of the others, nobody seems to want them though so I guess I'll just let them expire :)
 
Out of 4 names I am dropping 2.
 
I've got vistatosh.com for those mac buyers who will use vista! gets 35 uniiques / month - keepin it!

Vista rocks... I've been using it for a few months!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom