• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Was 07/07/07 lucky for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
824
Reaction score
7
Not for me! I got pulled over and issued a ticket for Tinted Windows! 5%. Fine of $160.68 usd. So dumb!!!! Plus I got 3 warnings. No front plate, tinted front windshield (18 inches) and seat belts. lol

Tell your 7-7-7 luck!
 
LOL!!!

I ran a red light by accident last night on the way home, looked over at my cell phone, looked back and the light was VERY yellow and after a quick glance to ensure the intersection was clear and knowing that I couldn't safely stop anyway, I slowed as best I could and ran the light. Seemed like the safest thing to do considering the circumstance.

As I scanned the intersection, I noticed a cop sitting there at the light to the side. Yeah, I ran it right in front of him. I knew it. I went ahead and pulled over and along he came. I was ready with my id and such, was polite and told him exactly what happened.

He went to his car and came back a few moments later and actually said "This is your Lucky Day". He said he didn't know why, because he always writes red-light tickets, but for some reason... he just couldn't. Told me to be careful and don't make a fool out of him for letting me go.

Yeah, 7-7-7 was a lucky day for me :)

GoPC
 
Why should it be ?
I stayed at home and did not drive so no problems and no luck :D
 
I was making a u-turn yesterday and almost got nailed by two cars running the red light...somehow they missed me and swerved around me...which was amazing because my car is HUGE...so yes, all in all 7/7/7 was lucky! ;)

And my ppc rocked yesterday too..but I don't think thats luck! :smile:
 
Definately!! It was my girl's birthday on 7-7 :D
My heart just melts when I see her blessed smile ^^'
 
07/07/07 LUCK!

Yea it must have worked for my honey & I, as we are still here to-day :smilewinkgrin:

Also picked up a couple of new deck jobs. Is work classified as luck?
 
Some interesting stuff..... I didn't think I would hear so many "Car" related stories, but since most of us get in them several times a day, those things happen.

Congrats on getting off on the red light run and the missed Crash!

Also, getting more work is also good, but probally not luck. You just must be doing thing's right. :)
 
Not really, had some fun and drove past a cop going 130 kms (speed limit was 90 kms) and i didn't get busted so i guess that was lucky.
 
This day was huge in Vegas, baby. Tons of couples getting married & the casinos promoting it as the day to gamble.
 
Yea, I won the lottery.
 
IT SUCKED ROOT! MY FAVORITE UNCLE PASSED AWAY. MY DAD WAS HAVING BREAKFAST BEFORE HE GOT THE CALL HIS BRO WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. HE JUST SO HAPPENED TO COPY THIS POEM FROM A FRAME HE SAW ON A WALL. HE WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM LATER THAT DAY. NOW HE'LL BE GIVING IT IN THE EULOGY. MAN, I'D JUST HAD LUNCH WITH HIM ON THE 4TH! HE WAS A NAM VET!

My Brother’s Leon Legacy 7/7/07

Take a man and put him alone,
Put him twelve thousand miles from home;
Empty his heart of all but blood
Make him live in sweat, and mud.

This is the life I have to live
This is the soul to the devil I give.
You have your parties and drink your beer,
While young men are dying over here.

Plant your signs on the White House lawn
“Lets all get out of Viet Nam”
Use our signs and have your fun
Then you refuse to use a gun.

There is nothing else for you to do
Then I am supposed to die for you.
There is one thing you don’t know,
And that is where I think you should go!

I am already here and is too late,
I traded all my love just for hate.
I hate you till the day I die;
You made me hear my buddy cry.

I saw his leg and his blood shed;
Then I heard them say:
“This one’s dead”
It was a large price for him to pay;
To let you live another day.

He had the guts to fight and die,
To keep the freedom you live by;
By his dying your life he buys,
But who gives a dam if a marine dies.

Found in the pocket of a dead marine.
Quang Tri Province, Viet Nam.
7 June 1969
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom