• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Website Connection problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
I can only connect to various pages, I cannot for example connect to the Orange.co.uk homepage but I can connect to the email page on Orange.co.uk and this along with Virgin is the only 2 sites I can access.
Does anyone know what this could be?
 
Found out the problem, Orange.co.uk are having serious problems with their service and you cannot view certain websites or pages because of this.

Cant believe they actually told me it was my computer and then BT that the problem was caused by, rang up to cancel my account today and was told I have to wait 10 days before I can get a new provider which seems a bit harsh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom