Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WEhat should be done about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just try to wait and see if it goes thru., I think If he does not honor the transfer procedure, It might be grounds for disiplinary (spelling) action.

This seller seems to sell names everyweek and would probably not want to be scrutinized by the other sellers/buyers publicly if he will not honor the transfer.

I try to not bid on his/her auctions only because I know that all the names he/she sells have to transfered out. There seems to be some issues when the names have to be transfered to another registrar rather than using the easier push/pull system.

Just my two cents.

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I reread that thread again earlier, and from ehat I can understand the seller is waiting for enom his registrar?

Fonz maybe you should contact enom directly, and see if that is the normal procedure, and If they have initiated contact yet.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im in a difficult position to respond to him because i had to clear my mailbox because it was full so i havent got the original messages

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i cancelled the request and re-did it and im currently getting this message

"Domain transfer initiated and awaiting approval"

which means that im awaiting him to authorise it
i really havent enjoyed dealing with him but i need to see this through to get my domain:D

my personal opinion is that he wasnt happy at the price it sold for in the auction but that isnt my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators