• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

weird DMV issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeRyder

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
I just opened a DMV renewal notice for registration for a 2001 Nissan, problem is I've never owned a Nissan vehicle (nor will I due to the whole www.nissan.com fiasco). the VIN and plate numbers arent even close to what our cars are...

anyone ever have this happen?? whats the deal?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom