• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What chat room does DNF use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Is the chatroom on DNF a custom one, or one that others have configured for vBulletin as well? I really like it.

Does anybody know? Thanks.

~007
 
Does anyone know the answer to this Question?
 
tekz999 said:
realchat.com. Yes, I am very smart.

Thanks for that. The price tag has scared me off :omg_smile:
 
linkdomain said:
same here works great :)

My members requested a chat room, thats why I looked into it.

I just hope it doesnt stop them from posting now :)
 
Wow.. this thread is over a year old...

Glad to see it finally got some replies! :-D

Actually it wasn't hard to find out what chat software DNF used. I forgot I even posted this thread. I just saw my name as the thread starter and thought it looked fishy since I didn't remember making this post. :-)

Just click the info tab while in chat and it links you to their page. :-) I plan to upgrade my sites to use RealChat eventually but it's not really a priority of any sort at the moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom