• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What CPM programs (pop unders, banners) accept Proxy Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsmith21

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I have a customized Proxy site that only allows US based traffic and target a very specific group of websites and gets a huge amount of targetted traffic. I am using Adversal but they're CPM is only $1.20 which seems pretty low to me.

I applied at:
Casale - Denied
Banner Connect - Denied
Clicksor - Pending Site Approval (they pay $1.80 CPM)
Right Media - No Response Yet
ValueClick - Denied

All denials were based on the fact it was a proxy site, not on traffic quality or quantity. They didn't care that the traffic is targeted. I have room for one banner and I use Pop-Unders on the proxy content. I am looking for pay sources with a higher CPM then adversal. Can anyone suggest some that approve Proxy sites? Feel free to list your affiliate Link with the suggestion.

~JT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom