• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What does Y.A.H.O.O. stand for?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
731
I had alway thought yahoo was a made up word but today I found out that it has a (wierd) meaning! It is an acronym for...














Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle

:-D
 
Dang. And I actually took time to look it up. I too thought you were asking a question and not making a statement.
 
Sarcle said:
Dang. And I actually took time to look it up. I too thought you were asking a question and not making a statement.
well got your attention didn't it? And that is why I used "!" in the title, to show that it was not just a question.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom