• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What Domainers Want

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
What do we domainers want as far as the industry and from the companies who service the industry? Personally, I'd like to see a parking company with higher payouts.

meganerd
 
semi nude domain models in domain sales threads?
 
What do we domainers want as far as the industry and from the companies who service the industry? Personally, I'd like to see a parking company with higher payouts.

meganerd

I prefer higher payouts ..

Isn't that obvious? That's comparable to asking someone what they want over anything... The answer will probably be a million dollars.

How about more serious domain investors? How about more credibility to the domain name industry? How about less people who think they are god because they purchased XXX,XXX domain names? How about less articles on domain tasting and cybersquatters? How about more professional discussions on the forum?
 
How about more professional discussions on the forum?


I have seen couple of great posts, but alot of great forum members have left or they come, view the posts and leave ... because of attacks on other forum members, bickering etc etc.
 
How about more professional discussions on the forum?


I have seen couple of great posts, but alot of great forum members have left or they come, view the posts and leave ... because of attacks on other forum members, bickering etc etc.

Hmmmm....

semi nude domain models in domain sales threads?



:rolleyes:
 
but alot of great forum members have left or they come, view the posts and leave ... because of attacks on other forum members, bickering etc etc.

People don't leave because of arguements and excitement. They leave because of the lack of.

Asking for higher revshare from parking companies is not really realistic. There is enough competition out there that offers high revshare.

If I could ask for one thing it would be Keyword Organization and consistency. I would like to optimize a site based on a pre-determined list of keywords that are categorized and sub-categorized. I don't need to know click values, but I don't think I should be creating keywords myself. And I don't think there should be 50 different ways to say the same thing.
 
For ICANN to do their job..
 
Safer domain accounts and lower escrow service fees.For example one registrar says if your whois details is open to public than you are not safe.
And They sell me the protection (whois privacy) - if it is not safe why don't you make it safer.
And If I take the question as "What does a domainer wants ?"
- money.com , love.com , sex.com , health.com , happy.com would be enough.(you can take the typos)
 
What do we domainers want as far as the industry and from the companies who service the industry? Personally, I'd like to see a parking company with higher payouts.

meganerd

I already receive higher payouts :)

I would like to see a weekly, live, unrestricted domain name auction
 
Is buying and parking domains, between other domainers really domaining ?

How about some common sense, and may be some kind of real stardards for domain pricing. Overture and google keywords traffic, should not be the main factors for domain pricing. It should only be a part of domain pricing, how about a real standard for pricing them.

How about a good name monitor service, that makes faking traffic a thing of the past. How about some real fraud control, and going after anyone that defrauds others. How about some real rules from Icann, dealing with trademark problems. Instead of them making it up as they go, how about some real rules to deal with dropped domains. Where everyone has a fair chance at getting them, instead of letting specail groups get them all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom