• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What happened to DNforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes much deeper than this, Inactivity by other members is attributed to many other reasons, Back track to when the sweeping changes were made and work your way forward, management alone is responsible for DNF's current state.

As for the "remember me" option, its worked fine for me up until recently and I use IE7, even though Firefox is better ;)

The remember me cookie annoy me too, maybe it was changed from the dnf side. But after deleting my cookies this solve this issue.
 
If my theory above is correct, clear all DNF cookies, then log in again once remembering to tick the 'remember me' box.
 
While I see Pooh's post as ranting and a personal opinion about DNF, gives no one the basis to make personal attacks. Saying that: Pooh you did begin your post making a personal attack against the admin calling him a "sell out". This thread should be locked as it's serving no real purpose other than to bash each other.
 
While I see Pooh's post as ranting and a personal opinion about DNF, gives no one the basis to make personal attacks. Saying that: Pooh you did begin your post making a personal attack against the admin calling him a "sell out". This thread should be locked as it's serving no real purpose other than to bash each other.
Tia, it gives members a chance to mock an ingrate with a BIG chip on the shoulder. No need to close/lock IMHO. Maybe he should be asked which neswpaper/magazine/website/TV channel/Radio Channel he tunes in to or reads which is advertising-free? I'm sure he hasn't got a UK television licence watching BBC...
 
I don't have any problems with login info ever, I'm using firefox on xp system behind a hardware firewall.

I think people still come to the forum, but many times there are no replys. To many post where people feel, they can find the answer with a search. Or where it's out side the normal thinking of members, like brandable domains that out side the normal thinking here. That being said, things have slowed down, but it's summer and people are out and about more.
 
lol, i hate that mocus character. something not right with him. i avert his unhallowed gaze at all costs. ...scrollbar .. faster !! lol

Your not alone, the point I was trying to make was; DNF made major changes to make the site more professional and business oriented, but yet they allow this stupid mocus character at the top of the home page, its old and its annoying, makes me dislike the company it represents.
 
ads are a part of business... and this IS a business forum, so it's to be expected...

the login issue - I am using FF and having no issues...

could someone point me to the rules or tell them to me - regarding
sig's

thanks...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Hmm.. well.. I too feel Dnfroum has lost some of its charm.. I am no longer as active I was here a year back..
Well I think my near 1000 posts qualifies me to say this ;-)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
The only problems that I have with the forum aren't related to the forum admin.
1. way to liberal use of the word "prime" by some sellers :)
2. .mobi evangelism (starting to sound like a cult guys)
3. neocon supporters in the politics section. Seriously, you've had 6 years, now you have two more left to admit your mistakes, time to own up :)

Although I don't totally agree with Pooh's post, I do give him a lot of credit for having the cajones to speak his mind.
 
HHHHmmmm don't tell anyone we are all over at that other place, you know the one that we can't say on this forum. SHHHHHH :)
 
I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine...when you come throwing dirt, expect to get dirty..but don't cry when you get it in your eye. lol
 
I think many successful domainers spend most of their time building their business, not spending hours a day on forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom