• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

what is enom central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
what is enom central? Really annoyings me that when I go to enom and then gets forwarded to enom central.... I don't really see any difference.
 
From what I understand, the difference is more with enom.com than enomcentral.com. enom has always been a reseller-focused business, but until now their website made it look like they were a retailer. They don't have that many direct retail accounts, so they focused enom.com on their core business which is serving resellers. Then they redirected their small retail base to a different URL. You're right it doesn't look like enomcentral.com is that much different than the old enom site.
 
when i go to enom, it doesnt forward to enomcentral? I have already received an email about it, but I thought it was some spammer trying to steal accounts so I ignored it.
 
If you use a retail login at the enom.com site, you will automatically go to enom central. Reseller logins will cookie you to access enom.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom