• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

what parking company is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Hi,

Does anybody know at which parking company this domain is parked?

Wegotshows.com

The name servers point to CNOMY.com - cnomy however does not seem to be a parking service
 
best I can tell from looking at the code it's owned or managed by Directi
There is a link to freakmyths.com e-mail at the bottom that is registered here:
Domain Name: FREAKMYTHS.COM

Registrant:
Direct Information Pvt Ltd
Domain Manager ([email protected])
330, Link Way Estate
Link Road
Malad (W)
Mumbai
Maharashtra,400064
IN
Tel. +91.2266797500
 
thanks... I was just wondering because I really like the lander and I have a lot of online video traffic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom