• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What web host do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
What web host do you use?

I was looking at godaddy.com's plans, and they look pretty good, (not to mention I like the red hat OS).

Anybody want to share their web plan(s) and pricing?

Thanks.
 
I run my own webhosting site, I will not post as per the rules :-(
 
It depends on how many sites you have and will be hosting. If its more than one, then reseller or mult-domain plans are offered by several companies.
 
Yes, for domainers you usually need more than one site so I go with resellerzoom. I can resell or use it my self for a reasonable price. You can upgrade at anytime and their support is not bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom