• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck89102

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
482
Reaction score
1
My quest is simple: register names, park them & watch the money come in. PPC is a wonderful thing. My successes are relatively modest but I'd like to share just a few examples of what has worked for me.
$4.75-$6.75 paid for each and the 6-month PPC earnings
veteransadministration.net $299.66
unitedstatesmint.org $295.50
labordept.org $164.46
busdriving.com $145.81
studiomixers.com $106.64
conversionkits.com $106.01
armyreserves.org $59.27
pornacces.org $14.50
stormpredictioncenter.org; cheapetickets.org; centerhall.org & developement.org.
I could go on & on. Believe me, this is just a very small sampling of my successes. Suffice to say I have hundreds of names that have earned back the reg. fee & are making me money.

Interesting in that these names would not be given any value by the "experts." The old-timers in this business have terrific .coms but as a newbie just getting into this, I've had to look around for other types of names that would bring the revenue and here is proof that it can be done and they do exist.

As of now, I don't pay over registration fee for any name. I'm not "buying" any names, nor selling. I'm not into name "development." What works for me is PPC REVENUE.

Just my 2 cents. Thank you for reading & best of luck to you also.
 
unitedstatesmint , studiomixers , conversionkits & armyreserves are actually very nice names ... alll worth a $xxxx+ each ....

If they are hand regged , well done ... excellent
 
And what kind of traffic are those names getting? All pure typein or..?
 
if I may ask....

are they all parked at the same service ??
Where is that ??
Is that the only park service you use ??

thank you in advance...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
are these all parked at Fabulous? they have nice one-click landing pages.

it isn't easy hand regging domains these days that get type in's, though some of these names seem similar to government bodies that people are searching for.

regging 50-100 names making $300 a year can really help out with the finances, for the average person.
 
if I may ask....

are they all parked at the same service ??
Where is that ??
Is that the only park service you use ??

thank you in advance...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

This thread is a little old but it holds true. There is tons of great parking information in this forum below. Read what everyone says about each service. I happen to have found success with Fabulous & Parked. I don't think you'll find much negative comments (if any) about those two.

I've just been lucky finding a nitch that people type-in/are actually looking for - specific names/entities in certain areas. I have subjects/orgs that people are seeking. Sorry, I cannot be more specific here. And I've never paid more than reg. fee for a name.
It's amazing. Like striking oil. Probably because I'm still relatively new & small time (my PPC income is still less than $100/day), I check my earnings everyday multiple times - it's like checking the stock market - and I watch my daily figure grow.
Hey, the names are out there. I register small time earners every day and the numbers add up. I'm far from any expert - I've just been very lucky finding something that works and in my shotgun approach.
Good luck to all & thank you for reading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom