• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

where is the cheapest .de registration in english language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Godaddy is about $15 per year, any cheaper?

Thanks
 
inwx.de 4.65 euro per year
u can ask the owner to make an English interface
i am sure he wouldnt turn down ur request
Simon
 
inwx.de 4.65 euro per year
u can ask the owner to make an English interface
i am sure he wouldnt turn down ur request
Simon


Hi Simon, thanks but I`m in a hurry and it`s 1.30 am.

I got your PM, I`lll answer ASAP.

Regards
 
As far as I know Domaindiscount24 offers .de registration for 11.02 EUR and they do have English interface, however it's not anyhow cheaper than the one simon proposed.
 
thanks all but it`s too late I had to use Godaddy, I was in a rush to reg a name that more than likely was hunted by others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom