• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where is your taskbar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosperous said:
Hmm, I never really considered this, I always had it at the bottom but your thread has caused me to experiment a little 'cos (I think) it makes sense; I just put the taskbar at the top and will see how I like it.Rob
[update]And I am finally now getting used to it. Still not sure if I will keep it there though...[/update]
 
Mine is at Default Location (Bottom).
 
Mine's at the Top... and on auto hide... with a customized pull down menu

I use Alt tab when switching between programs.
 
I have hidden my taskbar that way I get maximum desktop space. Else the taskbar is at top.
Alt-Tab does all my work ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Alt tab is no good if you have over 40 windows open though. I typically have at least 30 windows open. Many times just my internet windows add up to about 30. I don't like tabbed browsing because I forgot which pages are open in which tab.
 
I have always had it at the bottom, but I will try it at the top now too. Will make it hidden though.
 
I moved mine back down to the bottom...couldn't get used it being at the top of the screen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom