• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where to Post to Get Design / Coding Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Hi All

I am trying to find someone to design and code a Wordpress 2.0 skin for me.

I have posted on DNF, WHT, Sitepoint, DigitalPoint, and the Wordpress forums themselves, but got no response at all!

Anyone know of any other forums I could place my wanted ad on?
 
rentacoder is the best they have escrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom