• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who else has their LLL dot com in a comic...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah nice one!! :-D
 
Sweet! You have to post that on your site!
 
haha thats funny.. i wonder why they have APU.com there
 
From what I can gather in SC ( simpsons comic ) #37 Apu refers to his domain APU.com...lol
 
do you still have this? I thought you accepted the $24K offer :boink:

I thought about hard, but when I asked who he worked for he paused. He was ready to send funds but when a guy pauses like that and says " what ? " like he doesnt understand I tend to think its one of three people....

Enduser
Enduser
or
Enduser with a pausable Wealthy Indian business man mixed in perhaps. :plane:

Also non of my phone offers during the ebay auction wanted to bid...another hhhmmm But called afterward.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom