• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whose PPC template is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot about compana. Under the radar for the last 3 years?
 
Steen said:
I completely forgot about compana. Under the radar for the last 3 years?

As far as I know they still test many domains for traffic. If no traffic they delete it in 5 days.
 
yes, they switched to a new layout...i don't like it though..too tacky. but they do a great job on the down low, with almost 800k names in their portfolio.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom