• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why is this site asking for Windows Media Player Core?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrijo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Lately, every time I come here to the main page it asks me to download and install the Windows Media Core Player. Why would I need this for this site? I ignore it and log on as usual and it never asks me again but it's annoying. Is it for some of the advertisements?
 
Strange, today I got Apple quicktime update needed prior to log on!
 
It might be an activex thing. I'm not sure why this site needs activex in the first place...
 
OK thanks you guys. It must be for the advertisements then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom