• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Won't be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hi all...
lol, I am not too sure how much I am liked on this forum, but if for any reason I become popular and need to be talked to... I won't be here. I will be away for atleast the next two weeks! so if anyone wants to buy one of my domains I have listed for sale... You will have to wait. I will bring you all back some pouka shells and tequila from Mexico. BTW... after that, I will most likely be away for another four weeks. So, so DNforum later, I am away this summer!

NAS125
 
Wow... no one cared. Ok, now I know that it dint really matter... w/e.
 
good luck with your long vacation
 
:P.. ok im back. Thank you guys:P!!!
 
I hope you had a great vacation and thanks for bringing back the sun to Canada, well Toronto anyway. :)
 
I'm just ticked you get to go on vacation for four weeks, to me you pretty much suck... LOL. Nah, I'm just joking have a great time but really I am a tad jealous. Hehe. Cheers..

Acro
 
Nafti... I met lots of people from Toronto down there. Most Mexicans and Canadians!
007... Lol, 4 weeks I wish! It was only too. As if thats a bad thing eh? Oh well.. I am back now, nicely tanned!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom