• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WTB...Product and service related domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Happy New Year everyone. I am looking to buy product and service related domains at reseller pricing. If you are asking $1000 for one domain, I won't be interested. However, if you have some good domains that you haven't had much success selling and want anywhere from $100-$200 per domain, please send them to me via PM or email me at info @ wcig.ca. If I like something, I will make an offer and we can go from there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom