• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Xbox 360 owners Come In.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I was wondering befor I buy a 360, will I be able to make a system link between halo2 on a xbox 360 to a regular xbox console?
 
Does the regular xbox console have Halo2?
 
I wish they would come out with some new games for the x360 already.. my girlfriend brought me one for my birthday, not much to play on it yet
 
Matvey-2901 said:
I was wondering befor I buy a 360, will I be able to make a system link between halo2 on a xbox 360 to a regular xbox console?

I think as far as physical equipment goes, all you need is a crossover cable. This is true for the xbox and 360. As far as software interoperability goes, i can't say..
 
Crossover cable should work

From what I have been reading you may want to wait and get the Nintendo Wii. Supposed to blow both Xbox360 and PS3 out of the water.
 
http://wikipedia.org

look up Wii and then find a link that says 7th generation console or just search for that on wiki. Look at the spec comparison and I dont care what kind of "cool games" Wii might have but ps3 is obviously the more versitile and more powerful and better overall system.

And I will be getting all three systems. Im quote unquote a "progamer"

I odnt know why just this thought never acured to me that the compatibility between 360 and regular were not there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom