• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yahoo pagerank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yahoo was always 9. correct me if I am wrong.
 
I do not know , as I remember it has 10 in past
 
I always thought it was 9, maybe it was 10 a good while back.
 
I think it was always PR9.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom