• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

"you Reached Your Limit Three Links Per Post"... What Does This Mean?

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
40
I have been trying to post two threads in two separate areas and i keep getting this? And the post does not materialize. What have I done? I have no clue
 
Upvote 0
I too got a weird posting error when making a for sale listing a couple days ago.. 10,000 char limit so had to break it up into three separate posts for a single list thread. It did have about 4-5,000 characters in it (checked it) but that's definitely the 10,000 character limit like the posting error was saying.
 
Back
Top Bottom