• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Your worst Hand regges in .ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
I have several horrible hand reg .ca's and thought it could be a good laugh and even an eye opener for some of the fresh meat spending their hard earned life savings and even credit hand regging crap. I'll start off slow and simply toss my worst .ca hand reg out and see what comes about.

my given and surname .ca being kevinfarrell.ca
Yeh, I let it drop.:yes:

I'll add more as the days go on.
 
I did that in .com :P I'll add some of my .ca mind freezes in a bit :P
 
I've got more in the .coms. Most of the mistakes I make now in .ca are not checking spelling all the time and registering typos in the drops. :blush:

HollywoodsSexyGirl/s.com and ClassyBabeAdultModel/s.com because they were all showing real high OT ratings (100 of thousands of searches) with the .com attached. Nothing in traffic and they disappeared the next month. (this was in 2000 when you could still mine and find great names) Never did figure out what happened there!
 
cellgnome.com thought it would be able to be a good gimmick. WRONG!!!!!
 
shopadviser.ca I got in tbr drop later to find out it was a typo :P
 
I forget the exact names but I have regged a couple of unintentinal typos before as well, ie vs ei, and as in liberator's case, or vs er....
 
I got HeathInsurance.ca in last weeks drop. I was pretty excited! But it seemed a little too easy....why was nobody else going for this premium name?....ahhh....it's missing the L!
 
i missed the l when i read it twice. it wasn't until i read it a thrid time that i caught it.
 
LOL...I think we all had to look a few times at that one...

I got HeathInsurance.ca in last weeks drop. I was pretty excited! But it seemed a little too easy....why was nobody else going for this premium name?....ahhh....it's missing the L!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom