• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

zmnm.com 10k at sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The appraisal was a domainer's view, but the $10k is an end user's price, just like winning a lottery.
If I would appraise it today, still for $10 or less:lol:

Nice sale anyway.:ok:
 
The appraisal was a domainer's view, but the $10k is an end user's price, just like winning a lottery.
If I would appraise it today, still for $10 or less:lol:

Nice sale anyway.:ok:

Absolute agreed, a reg fee domain.

But what a coincedence!
 
Darn! Looks like I live in your shadow...
I kept on selling highly appraised name for way less these days...
SUCKS!!

By theh way, is the sale concluded? Did the buyer pay?
 
wow.

That is amazing for the seller.
 
It's a reported sale on sedo, that means money and domain have changed hands. A domain is worth what the buyer is willing to pay.
 
don't be fooled though, such sales happen very seldom.
Sedo tends to get high bids on low value domains though, I'm thinking a bunch of these are fake..
 
Why would they be fake? 'Value' is perceived differently by different people. I don't think sedo would bother faking bids and sales, what's the point when they seem to be doing enough business anyway? Dismissing these as 'fake' just might make it easier for some people to accept, like "it's such a high price, it can't be real, therefore it's a fake bid/sale". mind at ease now.

I would say that these types of sales happen on a regular basis; seeing what most people would think are low value domains going for higher prices.

like:

Fozz.com $10,000 (sure it's 4 letter pronouncable, but who here would have appraised it that high?)
XSXX.com ($9,200) oops, three 'bad' letters
Ewix.com $4,000 two 'bad' letters
FYCO.com $4,600
q955.com $2,202
Qlip.com $4,088
opko.com 6,500
imrd.com $500

and these are just a few I found sold in the past week. without the sales figures beside them this domain list looks like a 'domains for sale' post from hell.
 
In these day, there is no such a bad letter if it brandable. can be hit a lottery. most big corporations alway a brandable name such as: yahoo, google or mabe my domain : feqq.com could be one of them..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom