Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

cctld April 16 TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I understand that also. I guess it's just that "request for proposal" doesn't do much for me. Comes back to personal appraisals/adding value to something...it's all up in the air. I agree with you with some names though...like NHL, etc that has a good marketing stand-point to it.

-------

aZooZa - I'm not sure what you mean about the percent being UK? You mean businesses in the UK doing business in Canada and therefore acquiring .CA domains?

Registrations of .uk domains -v- Canadian registrations.

Domain Summit 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where hilary ended up and final price?

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Beast, believe it or not...it's not that high...if you've been watching LLL.ca's lately on pool or sibername...some are fetching $400 to $500 ...and even $900.

The market is starting to heat up.

onlinestoreca

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RFP has a lot of potential with "Request for Proposal". There are templates, letters, reports, etc. all of which could be sold online. Perhaps even some sort of public common listing of RFPs, then advertising would make the money.

They are also practical letters, ie. R???? Financial Planning or Planners.

I don't think you can go wrong under $1000.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there were more worthwhile domains in the week's drop it wouldn't be nearly as high imo.

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
fvr.ca $100
rfp.ca $675

day before auction closes.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there were more worthwhile domains in the week's drop it wouldn't be nearly as high imo.

I would have to agree 100%. Maybe it's spring and people are bored...either that or a thousand newbies just entered the market, but if we're going to value domains according to the pool auctions this week then I have a multi-million dollar portfolio.

Well, I stayed out of rfp.ca and I was bidding on sketchbook(dot)ca only as an end-user but then it ended at $197 which was only because I put the final amount I was willing to pay as an end-user (which pushed the winner's bid price up to the final amount). Did you guys bid on anything or win anything worth mentioning?

I'm still interested to know what the winner of sketchbook plans on doing with it. I was planning on using it to display my art portfolio/sketchbook...other than that I thought sketchbooks (with the S) would be the proper retail version of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom