Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Backlinks Package - Over 500 Backlinks per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have approx. 4 spots available in this great opportunity. If you're looking to increase the backlink count to your website then you may want to consider this affordable deal.

Cost: $200 per site, per month

What You Get?
All backlinks will come via blog commenting. The blogs will be a mixture of dofollow and nofollow and PR will also range on the pages. You will get a minimum of 500 backlinks by the end of the month. You will receive 2 lists, one with a list of URL's to your link is live on, and another with a list of URL's your link is pending on. I will also try as hard as possible to have all comments posted on relevant sites pertaining to your niche. I can alternate between multiple URL's (on the same domain) and multiple title phrases!

I will be getting backlinks throughout the month and would be more than happy to send you updates every couple of days or weeks as well.

There are only 4 slots available and you are guaranteed at least 500 backlinks! PM me to secure your spot now. Work on your site will begin within 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom