Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

banning harasser

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5660

Can one of the mods ban this user "WhoDatDog" and remove the negative feedback he is leaving?

Firt he started disruting my sales threads and now he is spamming my trader rating. He has annointed hiself as some type of expert and he is going around sending harassing message to domain seller if he doesn't think the price is set correctly. He isn't buying or making offers, he just sends all the harassing messages to sellers.

Upvote 0

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WTF. I hope this forum isn't turning into Digital Point. Poor Adam. Do you ever just want to hit someone really hard with a cast iron frying pan to knock some common sense into them? Maybe that's just me.

Domain Summit 2024

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WTF. I hope this forum isn't turning into Digital Point. Poor Adam. Do you ever just want to hit someone really hard with a cast iron frying pan to knock some common sense into them? Maybe that's just me.

I'm buying Adam a punch bag for his birthday.

D

Deleted member 5660

Why did you give a negative iTrader?
to me it looks like you are at fault!

If he asked a question and then deleted the question is that a crime?

You believe this guy? He didn't ask a question, he posted a long rant calling me names, etc, etc just like his posts here. He disrupted my sales threads just as much as someone who makes offers and then doesn't pay. He deserves a negative trader rating and a second one for making retaliatory negative feedback. If this was used more these people would be gone but people don't want to give negative feedback because they sre scared of retaliatory feedback. As a result, these people keep doing the same things over and over. I think this guy deserves negative feedback for disrupting my sales thread and the rertalitory feedback he left for me should be removed.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my daddy can beat up your daddy. i can pick my nose longer. Ugh I have a headache now.. Too much digging for gold.

D

Deleted member 5660

oh yeaa,

Mechani is the one on the left

mechani_kong_vs__mechagodzilla_by_fourgreen-d2i3ux0.jpg

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ok, i'll drop the price to $329. You have paypal?

Your not serious are you?

You gave this member a negative Itrader rating for a transaction that never happened, then you post a thread asking the moderators to ban him for something YOU created and you expect him to do business with you? WOW!... The funniest part about this whole thing is, it happened over a name that's not even worth reg fee.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

he disrupted my sales threads just as much as someone who makes offers and then doesn't pay. He deserves a negative trader rating and a second one for making retaliatory negative feedback. If this was used more these people would be gone but people don't want to give negative feedback because they sre scared of retaliatory feedback. As a result, these people keep doing the same things over and over. I think this guy deserves negative feedback for disrupting my sales thread and the rertalitory feedback he left for me should be removed.

lame

D

Deleted member 5660

Raider - don't post your useless comments in my threads and don't bash my sales threads. I have had you on ignore for years because all you do is post useless comments and I have never seen you make a vaklid point - GO AWAY. (You also deserve negative feedback or banning for bashing my sales threads).

D

Deleted member 5660

That's sort of the point - she doesn't deserve -ve feedback as bashing a sales thread isn't a -ve rep 'offence' :)

The point I am making is that if you don't start giving negative ratings for things like this they will keep doing it. It is disrupting a transaction much the same way someone makes offers and doesn't pay so I think it should fall under the trader rating. If it was some other thing that didn't disrupt a sales then no, but if it disrupts a sale or transaction then it should be included.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trader rating is a reflection on how someone does business during an agreed upon transaction.

A negative trader rating should be given only if associated with a specific sale that went bad.

-=DCG=-

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider - don't post your useless comments in my threads and don't bash my sales threads. I have had you on ignore for years because all you do is post useless comments and I have never seen you make a vaklid point - GO AWAY. (You also deserve negative feedback or banning for bashing my sales threads).

You've had me on ignore for years and yet your able to read my posts, that's interesting. It seems you have a real problem with people posting anything you disagree with, this is what got you in trouble in the first place.. Unfortunately for you, everyone has a right to post their opinion, that includes the name in question when YOU made it part of this discussion by posting that ridiculous image.

Trader rating is a reflection on how someone does business during an agreed upon transaction.

A negative trader rating should be given only if associated with a specific sale that went bad.

-=DCG=-

And of course the OP knows this, but is instead doing everything he can to justify bad behavior. Pride has a way of doing that.

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, paaaaaaa-leeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeee.

Who do you think you are to accuse Sanctus Domainus of any wrong doing.

Allow me to quote the following admonishment regarding your behavior:

"Just a lot of embarrassment, embarrassed to be part of group of domainers who would do this to their fellow man."

Please report your misdeeds to your soul cleanser (aka, god) and confess your sins.

D

Deleted member 5660

-=DCG=-

I have asked several times if this negative feedback would be removed ... and I got no response. This is what often happens when things get reported which is why I used trader rating when the guy disruted my sales thread. When are you going to answer?

Fabbstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will review the thread and respond accordingly by tomorrow.

-=DCG=-

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh, paaaaaaa-leeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeee.

Who do you think you are to accuse Sanctus Domainus of any wrong doing.

Allow me to quote the following admonishment regarding your behavior:

"Just a lot of embarrassment, embarrassed to be part of group of domainers who would do this to their fellow man."

Please report your misdeeds to your soul cleanser (aka, god) and confess your sins.

finger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom