Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

BODIS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

dnol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've received offers via Bodis, so at least in some cases it must work. But I don't know of there are any I haven't received, obviously.
But I've received spam via the inquiry form too.

I received some emails via inquiry form ,which said about the thing/person in the domain name is great....
offer= 0

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received payment for September today.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too received payment for September today for those that are wondering whether Bodis pays or not.

I'm eagerly awaiting for version 2 as the CPC continues to go down.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Bodis ever going to open up again to new customers. I was told to reapply and then I was told they are not accepting current applications. I have over 2000 non-Adult names, good quality. Clean traffic. So clean that I click on a link by mistake once and sent an email to my rep where I am at now telling them to deduct it.

I just want to park at a place where I can pick and choose my related terms and page layout when high or 100% payout.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Version 2? When is that going to be released?

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Matt stated this on Namepros:

"We will let everyone know once we get things sorted. As a matter of fact, in exactly 1 month Bodis v2 is coming out. And that will really be something where I am thinking everyone will jump ship to.

We will also get payments sorted out by next payout. We are working everyday to figure out how to raise revenue in v2. Right now we are very happy with our results. I think v2 will be really an awakening. And our team will also expand once v2 is out. We will have dedicated account managers that will handle your payments and support issues."

According to SDX, this is what was said on Namepros.

Right now, with the RPC currently what it is at Bodis those that didn't get in early enough aren't missing out on much right now.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Matt is "Cleaning House" to keep Bodis.com alive and TOP NOTCH QUALITY NOW! :eek:k:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Right now, with the RPC currently what it is at Bodis those that didn't get in early enough aren't missing out on much right now.

I'm one that got in early and I'm not missing out on anything. :no:

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have their account closed? I just got this email:

We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been suspended from further parking any domain names. Our upstream ad providers are pushing us to close any medium to low quality traffic accounts at the earliest convenience.

In an effort to meet their needs and improve the network earnings, we were forced to close your account, due to either the low to medium quality traffic, or due to the minimum amount of traffic that you have sent us which may have not allowed us to determine the full potential of your traffic.

Your past earnings will still be disbursed to the payment information you have on file. You may still log into your account management area on Bodis.com to manage your payment settings and view your past earnings. For any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received the email also, no big deal moved them to "parked" where the majority of my names are. Much better.

djallan

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got it too.
RPC had dropped to the point where I really don't much care.

Only had 20 names pointing to Bodis - not my best performing either, this was a beta program after all - and I'd moved the better ones away when # of visitors and rpc really fell last month.

Income had dropped from a little over $100 for those 20 names in sept to half of that in Oct and only $10 so far this month. Confident I'll do better than that without Bodis.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got it too.
RPC had dropped to the point where I really don't much care.

Only had 20 names pointing to Bodis - not my best performing either, this was a beta program after all - and I'd moved the better ones away when # of visitors and rpc really fell last month.

Income had dropped from a little over $100 for those 20 names in sept to half of that in Oct and only $10 so far this month. Confident I'll do better than that without Bodis.

I found the same, RPC started out great but dropped quite a bit recently...

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got the same mail of "account disables". Its really sad. One more thing I want to tell that if they want to go high in the market they should really improve their system and hire some more professionals to maintain the accounts. I am agree that they look for high traffic and quality traffic but that is not possible for everyone. Many domainers are here who has low traffic domains.

So my question is that the domainers who have low traffic domains has no right to earn money ?

If Google thinks like Bodis then it would never earn so much money with adwords and adsense. And never become giant in internet industry.

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What mail? I've not recieved any Mail :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom