Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

'BWI Domain Manager' - How to contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediamarket

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Trying to reach these folks on behalf of a client - Anyone know how to contact? If BWI is on this forum please PM.

BWI Domain Manager
Domain Manager
PO BOX 1322
West Bay
GRAND CAYMAN
KY
WB
+345.345 925-1600
[email protected]

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Mediamarket

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ha -

That is what I was afraid of - If anyone else has information I am very interested.

Last edited:

urldude

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Make that another - if you are BWI domains please PM me as well.
I am trying to inquire about a domain.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me know the domain and price I am in touch with this person every day. Probably "end user" price will not be enough though, would have to be "fanatic end user" price.

urldude

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you give me a rough idea of what a "fanatic end user" price would be? $500? $1000?
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
The one I'm looking at is not anything special - it's a 2-word domain that happens to be vaguely related to my business. I don't have a lot of money, but I am willing to throw in a domain of equivalent value.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you give me a rough idea of what a "fanatic end user" price would be? $500? $1000?
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
The one I'm looking at is not anything special - it's a 2-word domain that happens to be vaguely related to my business. I don't have a lot of money, but I am willing to throw in a domain of equivalent value.
Well even if it is about sdufhusdhfguhushudf.com with zero value there would be min. $5K because hassle with the sale. Swap might work but NOT EQUIVALENT, should offer several time more valuable domain.

Ha I posted as Joe, I am now abroad with my travel notebook which I did not use for a long time, probably has still the cookie when Joe was using this notebook...

interesting, that was over a year ago, and I had changed the password since then, but it still kept you logged in!

Last edited:

sylphidre

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
did some of you guys got any info about how to contact bwidomainmanager ?

I have noticed that they fail to respond to every wipo case they have..

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bump, but it is important:
because of this thread I get every week several emails asking me how to contact these folks.

Probably everyone wants to contact them to buy some domain from them. I know 100% they read EVERY EMAIL is sent to them via whois email. They however respond seldom because most emails are stupid, scam attempts and especially lowball offers (or no price mentioned at all) etc.

Here is how to get their attention:
send email, as subject use domainname you want to buy. You might add sum into the subject you offer as well.

Example:
Subject: heartless.com $150,000
Hi, I offer $150,000 for heartless.com, firm.

Now such email WOULD get answered.

They DO sell if the offer is right, but their price expectations are not domainer price, it is end-user price several times over. And even the most crappy domain offer must be in thousands because all the escrow and negotiating takes time so for them does not make sense sell for just couple of hundreds, thats really not worth their time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators