Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Censorship on DNF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When is it determined and by whom is it determined to place restrictions on what or how much a member can write in a post?

If DNF is going to practice censorship, then it needs to censor itself.

Moderators that come onto threads to not act as a moderator but to express their personal likes and dislikes is one thing.

But when that moderator is challanged on comments made and then claims that they were not speaking as a moderator, then they need to lose the moderator designation.

Put the badge on, take the badge off.

And moderators who "moderate" a thread when they have an overt or a covert dislike for the subject or certain members should not be the moderator in that thread.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There is no personal information, it's the transaction stub showing that I paid.

In the morning, the negative feedback that you so maliciously left will be removed, rest assured. I have no reason to be a dumbass like you are and leave retaliatory neg.

Not only you have been publicly shamed but you will be banned as well and because I never forgive nor forget, I will notify NamePros also.

Find solace in isolation, begone. I paid you $75 and like the forum whore that you are, you took it.

If you don't stop altogether, I will notify Paypal and will have your so-called business account suspended. There is no payment without rendering the services you promised.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last I checked, personal names are personal information. That is why everyone uses monikers...I also believe that is the intent of rule #2. Names, emails, addresses, etc. You know PERSONAL INFORMATION! You are too much...and you deserved that neg feedback. You baited and switched me in a transaction...nice

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Again. Make your last post and leave.

I have no concerns about the neg and it will be removed.

But up the ante once and I will do it twice. That's a promise. My payment to you is proof I don't bluff.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no will to continue to fight with you. You are being stubborn and refusing to remove my personal information which you posted without my consent. It is against rule #2. I'd like you or a moderator to remove all instances of my name and email from your posts. I will leave immediately upon that occurring. I just cannot believe you are unable to understand that. It's amazing.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have no will to continue to fight with you. You are being stubborn and refusing to remove my personal information which you posted without my consent. It is against rule #2. I'd like you or a moderator to remove all instances of my name and email from your posts. I will leave immediately upon that occurring. I just cannot believe you are unable to understand that. It's amazing.

Uh....the rules have changed.

My cards say that you will refund my $75 AND leave, if you want *my* Paypal receipt unlinked. You are not in a position to negotiate anything, pal.

Your other options:

1. Getting banned
2. Me filing a fraud report
3. Closed card.

Choose whatever you like.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Uh...whatever happened to Doc Com's thread on supposed censorship? :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You were the one who threatened me by saying you'd ruin my rep everywhere my name appears. :lol: I'll I said was let's see what I could conjure up...

Let's bring things back into perspective, shall we:

I posed an argument you couldn't seem to answer and it annoyed you.

You offered to pay my membership fees for me to leave.

I agreed.

You paid....AND THEN YOU POSTED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION

I asked you rather nicely considering three times in private PM's.

I posted the rules in the threads.

You said You want ****ING RULES!

Now who is being a douche bag and who is just waiting for a moderator who is aware of rule #2 to edit out what you flat out refuse to.

This / you are the exact reason why good people leave.

You must be hell at an airport...never letting people go... :lol: let me go Acro...let me go

This post is sufficient proof of the agreement.
You are wrong in posting his personal info regardless of why you are doing it.
This is wrong acro and you know it. It needs to be edited.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't need your input, Mej. I did everyone a service by buying this harassing person out. Since you were not involved I suggest that you refrain from any discussion of this. I suggest that you go back and read the thread if all you need is entertainment.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't need your input, Mej. I did everyone a service by buying this harassing person out. Since you were not involved I suggest that you refrain from any discussion of this. I suggest that you go back and read the thread if all you need is entertainment.

I don't care if u need my input, I am telling you, this is wrong. I would be magry as hell if you posted my personal info. I am not talking about the discussion you 2 had.. that I know nothing about. I am not debting that. But posting personal info is wrong.

Do not tell me where to post and what to post, as u seem to have complete freedom of doing the same.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then perhaps you should just read before you speak.

I read the whole thing before I posted, I am just not interested in debating that.
The part that I want to address is that you posted a members full name in a public forum which is a clear breach of the rules.. and also something you should know better than to do. Regardless of why.
Now.. you have your proof of the agreement .. he said he took the money .. take his name off.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I read the whole thing before I posted, I am just not interested in debating that.
The part that I want to address is that you posted a members full name in a public forum which is a clear breach of the rules.. and also something you should know better than to do. Regardless of why.
Now.. you have your proof of the agreement .. he said he took the money .. take his name off.

That's your interpretation of it.

And don't patronize me. I posted the receipt proving that I sent the cash. Then he posted my full name thinking that I care.

I don't take threats lightly, I posted his PM here publicly as well.

He thought I was bluffing making that offer. The proof is in the pudding.

I am not removing anything because a) It's public info - do a WHOIS for his domain xxi.mobi and b) he left me negative feedback when he clearly has NO interest in being on DNForum.

So - to recap - you're supporting trouble, unlike everyone else.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's your interpretation of it.

And don't patronize me. I posted the receipt proving that I sent the cash. Then he posted my full name thinking that I care.

I don't take threats lightly, I posted his PM here publicly as well.

He thought I was bluffing making that offer. The proof is in the pudding.

I am not removing anything because a) It's public info - do a WHOIS for his domain xxi.mobi and b) he left me negative feedback when he clearly has NO interest in being on DNForum.

So - to recap - you're supporting trouble, unlike everyone else.

Acro.. I refuse to believe you see no fault in this.
You are a smart guy.. no patronizing.. flat out LOOK at what you did.
Whois has nothing to do with this. For all you know he has priv protection.

My interpretation is moot.. its in there black and white.. he agreeed to your deal, he took the money. End of story.

Why are you being so stubborn about this? Its CLEARLY wrong.

I have looked, and I do not see where he posted yur full name. Please show me and if he did, I will back up and appologise.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Mr. Concierge was busy editing out his posts.

MejCDj, I will not argue with you any longer, you have sideblinds on. I have PM'ed my case to the moderators and I am very confident about the outcome.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our transaction is not complete. You put a hitch in my giddy up by posting my PERSONAL info and then stubbornly not removing it out of some delusional hero bravado. What part of PERSONAL INFORMATION as referred to in RULE #2 of the DNF forum that you say you so love do you not understand?

Edit my PERSONAL INFORMATION and watch me vanish. It's that simple.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Our transaction is not complete. You put a hitch in my giddy up by posting my PERSONAL info and then stubbornly not removing it out of some delusional hero bravado. What part of PERSONAL INFORMATION as referred to in RULE #2 of the DNF forum that you say you so love do you not understand?

Edit my PERSONAL INFORMATION and watch me vanish. It's that simple.

It was simple, until you challenged my status, tested my patience, and maxed out my grace!

Leave now, or I swear it will be much worse than this.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Concierge was busy editing out his posts.

MejCDj, I will not argue with you any longer, you have sideblinds on. I have PM'ed my case to the moderators and I am very confident about the outcome.

I was not aguing with you. I am trying to show you something.
I feel that your anger about ths situation has blinded 'you' and you are not seeing what you need to see.

You 2 got hateful. I understand you are both upset. That is not my business or concern, but when u do something like that.. post personal info on another member, that really needs addressing.

I understand you have perceived 'pull' here. Threats to ban ppl and get them booted off NP and even as far as closing their PayPal accounts. Maybe you do have that kind of power, maybe you don't. But what u did with this really reduces your creablility IMO. Its not necessary and its far from professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom